名词运送; [船]船舶; 船舶总数; 航运,海运
动词运送,乘船(ship的ing形式)
shipping
名词
1. shipping
1. British shipping has decreased in recent years.
英国的船舶吨数近年来已经减少了。
运输货物
B:From what I've heard, you're already well up in shipping work.
据我所知,你方对运输工作很在行。
A:Yes, we arrange shipments to any part of the world.
是的,我们承揽去世界各地的货物运输。
International Trade-Shipping-(国际贸易-运输)
A:Hello, I’m calling from San Francisco for Kevin Lee.
哈啰,我从旧金山打来找李凯文。
B:This is Kevin Lee speaking.
我是李凯文。
A:Hi. This is Helen Parker calling.
嗨。我是海伦.派克。
B:Good morning, Helen. What can I do for you?
早安, 海伦。有什么我能效劳的吗?
A:I'm calling to find out how you would like your order of speakers, by air or by sea?
我想请教你要如何运送你下单的扬声器,空运还是海运?
B:We need part of that order by next week, so we would like to do a partial air shipment.
我们下个星期就要一部分的订货,所以我们有部份想用空运。
A:How much of it do you want shipped by air?
您想要空运多少数量呢?
B:We'd like to ship half the order by air and the rest by sea.
一半用空运,剩下的一半用海运。
A:OK. Do you want us to use our freight forwarding agent?
好的。你要用我们公司的货运代理商吗?
shipping的解释
B:Actually, we've got a freight forwarder over there-China Consolidated. I'll fax you their contact information.
事实上,我们这边自己有货运公司--中国联合公司。我会把他们的联络资料传真给你。
A:All right. We can deliver that half to your agent tomorrow morning.
好的。我们明早可以出一半的货给你们的代理商。
B:That would be great.
那样很好。
A:I'm not sure what the shipping schedule will be for the sea freight.
我不确定海运的时间表。
B:No hurry. We're not in a big rush for the second half of the order.
不急。另一半的订单我们不是很急。
A:All right. I'll let you know the shipping details later and I'll send you the shipping documents by DHL as soon as I get them.
好的。我稍后再通知你送货细节,我一拿到出货文件就马上用DHL 快递给你。
B:Very good. We'll be expecting to hear from you. And thanks for calling.
很好。我们等你的消息。谢谢你的来电。
进出口贸易
A:Good morning, Jacques. Nice talking to you again.How’s the weather in your part of the world?
早上好,Jacques,很高兴又和你谈话。你们那儿的天气怎么样?
B:Couldn’t be better, Rocky.Sunny, 29°, light breeze...
再好不过了,Rocky。晴朗,29度,微风……
A:Stop! I can’t take any more.So, what can I do for you, Jacques?
别说了!我受不了了。我能为你做什么吗,
B:I need a couple of your SB2000 speedboats to rent to guests. Can you give me a price quote?
我需要两只你们生产的SB2000快艇租给游客。你能给我个报价吗?
A:Let’s see... Uh, the list price is $6,500 U.S. You’re a valued customer, so I’ll give you a 10% discount.
让我想想……呃,报价单上是6,500美元。您是我们的一个重要客户,我会给你10%的折扣。
B:That’s very reasonable. Do you have them in stock?
那很合理。你们有现货吗?
A:Sure do! We set up new inventory controls last year, so we don’t have many backlogs any more.
当然有!我们去年建立了新的存货控制系统,所以我们不再有很多的积压订单。
B:That’s good. The tourist season is just around the corner, so I need them pretty quick. What’s the earliest shipping date you can manage?
那很好。旅游旺季就要到了,所以我很快就需要它们。您最早的发货日期是什么时候?
A:They can be ready for shipment in 2-3 weeks.
可以在2-3周内准备好装船。
B:Perfect.What’s the total CIF price, Rocky?
棒极了。到岸价格是多少,Rocky?
A:Hang on ... The price will be $15,230 U.S. to your usual port. Do we have a deal?
稍等……价格是15,230美元,到原先的港口。成交吗?
B:You bet! Send me a fax with all the information, and I’ll send you my order right away. I’ll pay by irrevocable letter of credit, as usual. Same terms as always?
当然!给我发一份所有相关信息的传真,我会立即下订单。我会按惯例以不可撤销信用单方式付款。按照一惯的条款吗?
A:Of course.
当然。
B:Great! Nice doing business with you again, Rocky. Bye for now, and say hello to the family for me.
好极了!很高兴再次和你做生意,Rocky。那再见了,带我问你家人好。
A:Will do, and the same goes for me. Bye, Jacques.
我会的,也带我问侯你家人。再见,Jacques.
1. (进出口):负责协调进出口(Shipping)物流安排,确保对MSP的准时交付(OTD)7. 负责ECR/ECN会审,指导PC及MC对量产产品及物料进行控制,亲自负责所有EOL(End of Life) 项目(Project)的材料及产品的库存控制11. 负责SAP系统的PP和MM模快数据维护,
2. 运输:国内运输线 [名] 运输 [名] 区间 [名] 折扣 [名] 运输(shipping) [名] 基本 [名] 成人 [名] 费用 [名] 小孩 [名] 大人 [名] 预售 [名] 姨妈 [名] 新年 [名]福 [名] 特别地(especially,
3. 发货:IBM的站点试图在可供货(availability)与发货(shipping)上做出区别. 该站点的信息显示DS8000可供货时间还是12月3日,但它也声明全球所有的订单将在2005年3月30日才开始计划发货. 但这个站点并没有提及DS6000.
1. 运输(业);(尤指)航运(业)
Shipping is the transport of cargo as a business, especially on ships.
e.g. ...the international shipping industry...
国际航运业
e.g. The Greeks are still powerful players in world shipping.
希腊依然是世界航运业强有力的竞争者。
2. 运输费
You can refer to the amount of money that you pay to a company to transport cargo as shipping .
e.g. It is $39.95 plus $3 shipping.
共 39.95 美元,外加 3 美元运费。
3. (总称)船舶
You can refer to ships as shipping when considering them as a group.
shipping的反义词
e.g. They sent naval forces to protect merchant shipping.
他们派出了海军保护商船。