名词旅行者,观光客; 〈美〉冬季到南部做工的流动工人
名词
1. San Francisco is full of tourists in the summer.
夏天去旧金山旅游的人很多。
了解观光信息
A:Are there any tours for the Grand Canyon?
有到大峡谷的旅游团吗?
B:There are several tours of the Grand Canyon. Have you been to our Tourist Information Center?
到大峡谷有好几个旅游团。你去过我们的"旅客服务中心"吗?
A:No, I haven't. Would you show me where that is?
不,没去过。你可以告诉我去哪里吗?
B:Sure. It's up ahead to your left.
好的。往前走,在你的左边。
A:I heard that some tours actually go down into the canyon. Is that true?
我听说有的旅游团真正下到峡谷里去了。那是真的吗?
B:Yes. It's a great way to really see the canyon.In addition, it's great exercise too, since we do a lot of hiking.
真的。那是真正参观峡谷的好方式。还有,那也是个好的运动,因为我们要长距离徒步旅行。
A:That sounds fantastic. Where do I go to sign up for that tour?
那听起来好极了。我到哪里去报名参加呢?
B:Go inside the Information Center.And tell them you want to go on the tour that goes down into the canyon.You pay there. I have the next group to go down. I'll see you soon then.
到服务中心去。 跟他们说你要参加到峡谷里去的旅游团。你在那儿付钱。我带的下一个团就是要下去的。回见!
入境通关
tourist的翻译
A:Welcome to China. May I have a look at your customs declaration?
欢迎来中国。我可以看一下您的入境申请报表吗?
B:Yes. Here you are.
好的,都在这儿。
A:You go ahead with the formalities. I'll see to the heavy luggage.
您先去办手续,我来帮您照看大件行李。
B:That's great. I'll come back right after the formalities.
那太好了。手续办完后我就回来。
A:What type of visa have you got?
您持的是哪种签证?
B:I have a tourist visa.
旅游签证。
A:Would you mind opening your suitcase?
请把您的箱子打开,好吗?
B:Not at all. Check it, please.
好的,请检查。
A:Would you please make a record of all your foreign currencies?
请把你所带的外币登记一下,好吗?
B:OK. I'll do as you say.
好的,照办。
u0039u0031u0031u67E5u8BE2u00B7u82F1u8BEDu5355u8BCD
A:Have you filled in the baggage declaration?
行李申请单填好了吗?
B:No. I really don't know how to go about it.
没有。我真不知道如何填。
A:Do you have anything to declare for customs?
有什么要申报呀?
tourist什么意思
B:No. I have nothing to declare.
没有。我没有什么要申报的。
tourist的反义词
A:How long are you going to stay here?
您在这里呆多久?
B:About one month. I'm just sightseeing.
大约一个月。我只是观光旅游。
A:Have you anything dutiable?
您有应缴税的东西吗?
B:No, these are only personal effects.Is that all for customs formalities?
没有,这只是些私人用品。海关检查就这些了吗?
A:Yes, you are through with it. I hope you will enjoy your stay in China.
是的,检查完毕。希望您在中国过得愉快。
进出口贸易
A:Good morning, Jacques. Nice talking to you again.How’s the weather in your part of the world?
早上好,Jacques,很高兴又和你谈话。你们那儿的天气怎么样?
B:Couldn’t be better, Rocky.Sunny, 29°, light breeze...
再好不过了,Rocky。晴朗,29度,微风……
A:Stop! I can’t take any more.So, what can I do for you, Jacques?
别说了!我受不了了。我能为你做什么吗,
B:I need a couple of your SB2000 speedboats to rent to guests. Can you give me a price quote?
我需要两只你们生产的SB2000快艇租给游客。你能给我个报价吗?
A:Let’s see... Uh, the list price is $6,500 U.S. You’re a valued customer, so I’ll give you a 10% discount.
让我想想……呃,报价单上是6,500美元。您是我们的一个重要客户,我会给你10%的折扣。
B:That’s very reasonable. Do you have them in stock?
那很合理。你们有现货吗?
A:Sure do! We set up new inventory controls last year, so we don’t have many backlogs any more.
当然有!我们去年建立了新的存货控制系统,所以我们不再有很多的积压订单。
B:That’s good. The tourist season is just around the corner, so I need them pretty quick. What’s the earliest shipping date you can manage?
那很好。旅游旺季就要到了,所以我很快就需要它们。您最早的发货日期是什么时候?
A:They can be ready for shipment in 2-3 weeks.
可以在2-3周内准备好装船。
B:Perfect.What’s the total CIF price, Rocky?
棒极了。到岸价格是多少,Rocky?
A:Hang on ... The price will be $15,230 U.S. to your usual port. Do we have a deal?
稍等……价格是15,230美元,到原先的港口。成交吗?
B:You bet! Send me a fax with all the information, and I’ll send you my order right away. I’ll pay by irrevocable letter of credit, as usual. Same terms as always?
当然!给我发一份所有相关信息的传真,我会立即下订单。我会按惯例以不可撤销信用单方式付款。按照一惯的条款吗?
A:Of course.
当然。
B:Great! Nice doing business with you again, Rocky. Bye for now, and say hello to the family for me.
好极了!很高兴再次和你做生意,Rocky。那再见了,带我问你家人好。
A:Will do, and the same goes for me. Bye, Jacques.
我会的,也带我问侯你家人。再见,Jacques.
1. 旅行者;旅游者:游客包括两类不同的旅行者: --旅游者(Tourist):在所访问的国家逗留时间超过24小时且以休闲、商务、家事、使命或会议为目的的临时性游客; --短期旅游者(Excursionists):在所访问的目的地停留时间在24小时以内,
1. 游客;旅游者;观光者
A tourist is a person who is visiting a place for pleasure and interest, especially when they are on holiday.
e.g. ...foreign tourists...
外国游客
e.g. Blackpool is the top tourist attraction in England.
布莱克浦是英国的顶级旅游胜地。