receipt
1. be in receipt of : 已收到...;
1. be in receipt of : 已收到...;
及物动词
1. Pay the bill and ask the grocer to receipt it.
付帐之后请食品杂货商注明收讫。
名词
1. receipt
1. I paid the bill but he neglected to give me a receipt.
我付了帐单,但他忘了给我收据。
2. Box-office receipts amounted to over a million.
票房收入超过了一百万。
3. We are awaiting the receipt of further information.
我们正等待接获进一步的消息。
4. When you have paid for sth., a receipt is given to you.
当你付了某个东西的钱时,就给了你收据。
Exchanges and Returns-(换货和退货)
A:Hi, there’s a problem with this stereo. I’d like to return it, please.
你好,这台音响有点问题。我想退货。
B:What’s the problem?
是什么问题呢?
A:The tape player doesn’t work.
磁带的放音装置坏了。
receipt
B:O.K. Do you have your receipt?
好的,您有收据吗?
A:Yes, here you are.
有,给你。
B:Thank you. Do you want your money back, or would you like to exchange it?
谢谢。你是想拿回现金呢还是想换一件商品。
A:I think I’d like to just get another stereo, please.
我想我还是换另一台音响。
B:O.K. Here’s a receipt for store credit. Just take it back to the stereo section and one of our salesmen will help you.
好的,这是我们商店退货单的单据。把它拿去音响部,售货员会帮您的。
A:Thanks a lot.
非常谢谢。
B:No problem. Thank you.
不客气。谢谢你。
在邮局
A:Next, please! Hello, may I help you, sir?
下一位,您好!先生,能为您做什么吗?
B:Yes, I want to send a registered airmail letter to France.
是的,我想往法国寄一封航空挂号信。
A:O.K. That comes to four dollars twenty cents.
好的,总共要4 美元20 分。
B:Here is five dollars.
给您5 美元。
A:Here is your change. Please wait for your receipt of the registered mail.
这是您的零钱,请等一下您的挂号收据。
B:I also want to pick up my package. This is the notice.
我还想取包裹,这是通知单。
A:Let me see…Hmm…Just a minute. Here it is. We need your signature on this note.
让我看一看……嗯……等一会儿,给您,我们需要您在这张票据上签名。
B:Oh, one more thing. Where can I mail this letter?
哦,还有一件事,我在哪儿投这封信?
A:Drop it in the mail box marked “Out of town” at that corner.
把它扔进那个角落里标有“外埠”的邮箱。
B:Thank you very much.
非常感谢。
A:You’re welcome.
很愿意为您服务。
1. 收据:澳大利亚有发票的,不过不像国内的有税务局盖章的发票,他们只要是机打的 收据(receipt)都是税控的,财务都可以认可报销. 您消费的时候多数都能索取到发票,只是街头的小摊贩可能没有发票. 乘地铁的时候,您在人工售票点购票,就有发票,
2. 发票:总之,外贸正品的Juicy Couture确是正品, 但因其渠道的特殊性,故价格比较低廉,质量上可能个别存在小的瑕疵,而海外代购的Juicy Couture,则是从Juicy公司的官方渠道购出的, 应具有发票(Receipt)等各种手续,价格也非常昂贵,
1. 收条;收据;购物小票(在美语里常用 sales slip)
A receipt is a piece of paper that you get from someone as proof that they have received money or goods from you. In British English a receipt is a piece of paper that you get in a shop when you buy something, but in American English the more usual term for this is sales slip .
e.g. I wrote her a receipt for the money.
我给她写了一张收钱的收条。
2. (商店或影院等一定时期的)收入,收益
Receipts are the amount of money received during a particular period, for example by a shop or theatre.
e.g. The film opened to healthy box office receipts before rapidly falling off...
这部影片的票房收入开始的时候持续上涨,但是后来急剧下降。
e.g. He was tallying the day's receipts.
他正在清点一天的收入。
3. 收到;接到
The receipt of something is the act of receiving it.
e.g. Goods should be supplied within 28 days after the receipt of your order.
应该在收到订单后28天内供货。
4. 已收到;经常收到
If you are in receipt of something, you have received it or you receive it regularly.
e.g. We are taking action, having been in receipt of a letter from him...
收到他的信之后我们正在采取行动。
e.g. I am in receipt of a pension.
我定期领取养老金。