1. as per usual : 照常;
1. as per usual : 照常;
介词
1. How much do you earn per week?
你每周挣多少钱?
2. The goods were shipped per steamer.
货物由船舶运送。
3. The fruit costs 30 pence per kilo.
水果每公斤30便士。
4. The report was sent to the general manager as per your instructions.
按照您的指示,报告送给总经理了。
5. The lunch is $3.50 per person.
午餐费是每人三元五。
订货
A:What is your best price on this item ?
此一品目的最低价是多少?
B:$24.95 per hundred pieces
一百个美金二十四块九毛五。
A:That will be fine with us .
这价钱还可以。
B:Fine . I‘ll start the paperwork for your order right away .
好啊,那我立刻就为你们的订单作准备了。
Tourist Information-(游客信息)
A:Excuse me.
打扰一下。
B:Yes?
什么事?
A:Do you have any infomp3ation about the city sights?
关于市区观光有没有信息可以提供?
B:Sure. There’s a lot here in this pamphlet.
当然有。这本小册子里面有很多介绍。
A:Thank you. And what’s the best way to get downtown?
谢谢。去商业中心怎么走最好?
B:Take the subway. It’s $1.50 per ride. You can buy a metro card at the station.
坐地铁。单程是1.5美元。你可以在地铁站买到地铁卡。
per
A:You’ve been very helpful.
你帮了我的大忙。
B:My pleasure.
很乐意为你服务。
Inquiring about products-(询问产品)
A:You seem to be interested in our new J7 cellular telephone. Would you like to know more about it?
您似乎对我们新型的J7 行动电话很感兴趣。您想知道更多的信息吗?
B:Yes, I would. What does this button here do?
是的,我想知道。这里这个按钮是作什么用的?
A:That button is for our call screening function. It allows you to identify the caller before you answer the call.
那个按钮是来电显示功能。它可以让您在接电话之前先知道是谁来电。
B:What else can you tell me about this phone?
这个电话还有什么其它功能吗?
A:This special phone utilizes state-of-the-art technology to bring you several unique functions in addition to the call screening feature.
这个特殊的电话除了来电显示的特色外,还运用最新科技提供您几项独特的功能。
B:So, what are the unique functions?
是什么独特的功能呢?
A:Oh, it's loaded with them. If you are outside of your service area, this cell phone can still receive messages.
喔,功能有很多。就算你在系统服务区外,这支大哥大还是可以收到讯息。
B:No kidding?
真的吗?
A:In addition to that, it has a vibration feature that will let you know when you have a call if you don't want the ringing sound to interrupt important meetings. Here is our brochure with all the details.
除了这点之外,如果您不想让电话铃声打断重要会议,还有震动功能可以通知你有来电。这是详细的产品简介。
B:What is the price of the J7 model?
J7 这一型的价格是多少?
A:The list price is US$110 per unit. We're offering a special in-show discount of 10%.
标价是每支美金一百一十美元。在展示会场我们会有打九折的特价。
B:Well, I'll have to contact my office and get back to you. Thanks.
嗯,我得和公司联络之后再过来找你,谢谢。
4. 秘鲁:目前APEC经济体21个成员中,除俄罗斯外,共有18个加入了旅行卡计划,他们是澳大利亚(AUS)、文莱(BRN)、智利(CHL)、印度尼西亚(IDN)、日本(JPN)、韩国(KOR)、马来西亚(MYS)、新西兰(NZL)、巴布亚新几内亚(PNG)、秘鲁(PER)、墨西哥(MEX)、
5. per:primary energy utilization ratio; 一次能源利用率
6. per:protein efficiency ratio; 蛋白质效率比
7. per:program execution request; 程式执行请求
8. per:price earnings ratio; 股价增高率
1. (用来表示比率、比例等)每,每一
You use per to express rates and ratios. For example, if something costs £50 per year, you must pay £50 each year for it. If a vehicle is travelling at 40 miles per hour, it travels 40 miles each hour.
e.g. Social Security refused to pay her more than £17 per week...
社会保障部门拒绝每周向她支付17英镑以上的钱。
e.g. Buses and trains use much less fuel per person than cars.
公共汽车和火车的人均燃料耗费量比轿车小得多。
2. 依照;依据
If something happens as per a particular plan or suggestion, it happens in the way planned or suggested.
e.g. When they reach here they complain that they are not being paid as per the agreement...
来到这里后,他们抱怨工资没有依照协议发放。
e.g. I approached an Intourist official, as per instructions.
我按照指示接洽了一位苏联国际旅行社官员。