int.啊; (表示恐惧、惊讶、疑虑等)噢; 哎呀; 冠于人名前,起呼语作用
oh
int.
1. oh
1. Oh, what a nightmare!
啊,真是一场噩梦!
2. Oh, George, have you seen this?
嗨,乔治,你看见过这个吗?
Cooking-(做饭)
A:I’d like to help pitch in with? dinner.
我想帮忙一起做饭。
B:Really? You’re joking.
真的吗?你在开玩笑吧。
A:No. I’d like to do something special for you on your birthday.
没开玩笑。我想在你的生日为你做点儿特别的事情。
B:I’d like that. Alright, put on this apron first.
好啊,那你先把围裙带上吧。
A:OK…Now how can I help, hon??
好的…现在,我怎么帮忙,亲爱的?
B:Hmm, let me see… Boil some water and then whisk two eggs.
嗯,让我看看…烧点水,然后再打两个鸡蛋。
A:Easy. I could do that with my eyes closed.(after a while)Done.
这容易。我闭着眼睛都能干。(过了一会儿)做好了。
B:Not bad. Okay, now take some meat and potatoes from the fridge.
也不错嘛,现在你从冰箱里取一些肉和土豆。
A:How many potatoes do you need?
你需要几个土豆?
B:Three. And bring four bell peppers?.
三个。再拿四个青椒。
A:Gotcha?… OK. Here they are.
明白…好了,拿来了。
B:Now wash them, then dice the potatoes and bell peppers. Then slice the meat.
现在把它们洗一下,然后把土豆和青椒切成丁儿,然后再把肉切成片。
A:Where’s the peeler?
削皮刀在哪儿?
B:It’s in the cabinet… Adam, the gas cooker doesn’t work.
在橱柜里…亚当,煤气灶坏了。
A:What? Oh, shit! I cut my finger.
什么?哦,该死!我切到手指了。
B:Let me take a look at that… I can’t stop the bleeding. We need to go to the hospital.
让我看看…我没法给你止血。我们得去医院。
A:I guess cooking is not as easy as I thought.
我想做饭并不像我想的那么简单。
1. 俄亥俄州:第九名:paWare公司美国明尼苏达州(MN)的罗杰斯特(Rochester)第十名:新波网络公司 美国俄亥俄州(OH)的鲍威尔(Powell)
2. 欧:故事发生在石器时代,杰克-布莱克扮演的懒散猎人扎德(Zed)由于误食禁果被部落驱逐,他与迈克尔-塞拉扮演的欧(Oh)一起踏上了荒诞搞笑的奥赛德之旅. 另外参与该片的演员还有,
3. 在家:般的年轻人 大家眼里我已经是名人 但事实上我的问题很惊人 看到她在舞台上的舞蹈 一支魅影穿着亚麻丝的旗袍 终于冲动的过去自我介绍 忽然间楞住然后她说 你是哪里人 我不记得 你有电话吗 我放在家(Oh) 我下次以为能够表
4. 过热:保护机能:失速防止(STALL)瞬间过流(OC),过载(OL),过压(OV),不足电压(UV),过热(OH). 具有输出电压自动调整,滑差自动调整,外部多功能输入输出操作方式,寸动运行,多段速运行,程序运行. . (大小功率;各类匹配端口;外型和功能都可以任意订购)
5. oh:orthostatic hypotension; 直立性低血压
6. oh:one hour; 每小时
7. oh:oil-heater; 油加热器
8. oh:over haul; 检修
1. (引出答话或评语)哦,噢
You use oh to introduce a response or a comment on something that has just been said.
e.g. 'Had you seen the car before?' — 'Oh yes, it was always in the drive.'...
“之前你见过那辆车吗?”——“哦,见过,它总是停在车道上。”
e.g. 'Would you like me to phone and explain the situation?' — 'Oh, would you?'...
“你需要我打电话解释一下情况吗?”——“哦,可以吗?”
2. (表示惊讶、痛苦、恼怒或喜悦等)唉,啊,呀,哈
You use oh to express a feeling such as surprise, pain, annoyance, or happiness.
e.g. 'Oh!' Kenny blinked. 'Has everyone gone?'...
“啊!”肯尼眨了眨眼睛,“人都走了吗?”
e.g. 'Oh, my God,' Korontzis moaned...
“哎呀,我的天啊,”科龙齐斯呻吟道。
3. (表示犹豫)呃,嗯
You use oh when you are hesitating while speaking, for example because you are trying to estimate something, or because you are searching for the right word.
e.g. I've been here, oh, since the end of June...
我是,呃,6月底来到这里的。
e.g. The invaders have destroyed the, oh, I don't know what the right word is—the atmosphere, the ambience.
入侵者破坏了,嗯,我不知道用什么字眼好——气氛,氛围。