名词协商,谈判; 转让; 通过
名词
1. Peace negotiations are still going on.
和谈仍在进行。
商务英语
A:Good morning, Mr. Smith. I brought the contract you are been looking for.Please go over the draft of the contract.
上午好,斯密司先生。我带来了你要等待的合同。请再看一下草案吧。
negotiation是什么意思
B:OK. Sit down, please. What would you like, Chinese tea or coffee?
好的,请坐。你想喝点什么,中国茶还是咖啡?
A:Thank you. I'd very much like to have a cup of Chinese tea.
我想来杯中国茶,谢谢你。
B:Here you are.
茶给你。
A:Finished?
看完了吗?
B:Yes. I have one question about clause 8.Are these the terms that we agreed on?
看完了。关于第八条款,我有个疑问。这些是我们同意的条件吗?
A:OK. Let's have a look at it.
好,让我们来看看。
B:10 percent down and the balance at the time of shipment?That's what I mean.
百分之十付现款,余额在装运时付清吗?我就是指的这个。
A:Yes, I think that's what we stipulated.
对呀,我想那是我们所订定的。
B:I'll need a few minutes to check over my notes again.
我再需要几分钟来核对一下我的笔记。
A:Right?
对吗?
B:Yes, it is right.
对,是正确的。
A:Good. Can we sign them right away?
好的。我们现在可以签合同了吗?
B:Of course.S Hand me the pen.
当然可以。请把笔给我。
A:Here you are.
给你。
B:Where shall I put my signature?
我签在哪儿呀?
A:Here, on the last page.We'll sign two originals, each in the Chinese and English language.Both are equally effective.
这儿,在最后一页。我们将要用中文和英文分别签署两份原件。两者都有效。
B:OK. Is that all?
好的。就这样完了吗?
A:No. Will you also initial this change on page 2, please?
不,请你也在第二页变更处签姓名的一个字母好吗?
B:I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.
我很高兴这次洽谈圆满成功。
A:I hope this will lead to further business between us.
我希望这次交易将使我们之间的贸易能得到进一步发展。
B:All we have to do now is shake hands.
现在我们所该做的只是握手了。
A:OK, and go out and have a drink to congratulate ourselves.
对,再出去喝一杯以示庆祝。
B:That's a great idea.
真是个好主意。
1. 谈判,协商:两年下来,陆西觉得自己学到了不少东西,从发展理念到项目管理,从员工激励(motivation)到团队建设(teambuilding),从沟通协作(facilitation)到谈判协商(negotiation),几乎面面俱到.
2. 协商;谈判:协商(谈判)(negotiation)是双方或多方交换物品或服务时,企图约定一交换比率的过程. 协调(coordination)是对不同活动间的相互依赖性加以管理或统整;假如没有相互依赖性,则不需要协调.
1. (尤指商业或政治方面的)谈判,协商,磋商
Negotiations are formal discussions between people who have different aims or intentions, especially in business or politics, during which they try to reach an agreement.
e.g. We have had meaningful negotiations and I believe we are very close to a deal...
我们已进行了有益的磋商,我相信我们很快能成交。
e.g. After 10 years of negotiation, the Senate ratified the strategic arms reduction treaty.
经过10年协商,参议院已经正式批准了《削减战略武器条约》。