名词制造商,制造厂; 厂主; [经]厂商
manufacturer
名词
1. If goods are not well made you should complain to the manufacturer.
如果货物品质不好,则理应向制造商提出控诉。
保证
A:The manufacturer offers (a one-year warranty on any factory defects / an unlimited 90-day warranty).
生产厂家提供(1年的厂家责任保证/无限制90天保证)。
B:Great.
太好了。
Receipts and Warranties-(收据和质量保证)
B:Can I help you, sir?
有什么可以为您效劳的,先生?
A:Yes, what sort of warranty comes with this stereo?
好的,这种音响有哪种质量保证?
B:Well, our store offers a 90-Day return policy and the manufacturer offers a one-year warranty on any factory defects.
哦,我们商店提供90天的退货保证。生产商则会提供为期1年的质量保证,如果是生产厂家造成的责任的话。
manufacturer
A:What conditions are there on the store policy?
退货保证有何具体条款?
B:We’ll give you your money back as long as the stereo is returned in the original packaging and with a receipt.
如果有收据,而且音响以初始包装退还的话,我们会将您的钱给与退还。
A:O.K. How do I get the manufacturer’s warranty?
好的,那么如何得到生产厂家的质量保证呢?
manufacturer的翻译
B:Just send in the warranty card with a copy of your receipt.
只要把质量保证卡和收据的复印件寄过去就好了。
A:All right, those sound good. I’ll take it.
好的,很不错。我买下了。
B:Very well, I can ring you up over here, sir.
很好,先生,请在这儿付款。
Advertising-(广告)
A:We want to use the right marketing mix to reach our target market.
我们想要使用正确的行销媒体来达到市场目标。
B:Certainly. We've done some tactical planning already. We think we've come up with a good plan.
当然。我们已经完成一些战略计划。我们认为我们已经提出一项不错的计划。
A:What media do you plan to use?
你们准备使用何种媒体?
B:Well, taking into account the image you want to project, we've asked our copywriters to prepare copy for computer magazines and the internet first.
考虑到你们想要表现的形象,我们已要求撰写文案的同事准备好计算机杂志稿及网际网络用稿。
A:So that way, our advertising dollars would be focused on people we know are computer users.
这样一来,我们的广告花费就会针对在,如我们所知,计算机使用者身上。
B:Yes. We'll also run billboard and newspaper ads to help create broad brand recognition.
是的。我们还同时刊登广告看板及报纸广告来帮助创立明显的品牌识别。
A:Will there be any direct mail?
会有任何广告邮件吗?
B:No. That would not be correct for a manufacturer like you. Leave that to the retailers.
没有。对像你们这样的制造商来说,那并不是正确的作法。把这种方式留给零售商吧。
A:Good point. Please prepare a more detailed proposal, and then I'll pitch it to the higher-ups.
说得没错。请准备一份更详细的提案,然后我会把它推销给高阶主管。
B:Great. We'll get started right away.
太好了。我们马上准备。
1. 制造者:注册与列名是美国FDA用来建立医疗器材业者管理档案的机制,根据FD&C Act 第510节明确规定,医疗器材的制造者(manufacturer)、最初输入者(initial distributor or importer)及经销者(distributor)都必须使用FDA 2891表格来注册(Registration),
2. 生产者:第4章市场调研第一部分开始策划你是一个生产者(manufacturer),这是你必须接受的一个事实. 我们知道生产者这个称呼不如厨师长或餐饮业主叫起来吸引人. 但是,这个称呼却是最准确的. (如果你仍然坚持要使用听起来很酷的法语称呼,
3. 厂商:在生产厂商(Manufacturer)信息栏中显示为Hyundai,莫非该款内存出自现代之手?继续往下看,产品编号为空,产品序列号、制造日期都没有正确显示. SPD时序表中,三栏的信息都十分详细. 通过该时序表我们可以看到200MHz、266和400MHz下的时序分别是3.0-3-3-8,
1. 生产商;制造商
A manufacturer is a business or company which makes goods in large quantities to sell.
e.g. ...the world's largest doll manufacturer.
全球最大的玩偶生产商