名词保险费; 保险,保险业; 预防措施
形容词[体]巩固球队领先局面,使对手不能因增加一分而成平局的
名词
1. He has $100,000 life insurance, which his wife will receive if he dies first.
他有十万美元的人寿保险,如果他先去世,他的妻子将得到这笔钱。
2. I bought another safety lock as an additional insurance against thieves.
我又买了一把保险锁,以加强防贼的安全措施。
3. The insurance on my house is very high.
我的房屋保险费很高。
4. I found a job selling insurance.
我找到一份推销保险的工作。
5. insurance是什么意思
5. A balanced diet is an insurance against malnutrition.
均衡的食谱是防止营养不良的保证。
保险
A:Here. Take these pills (three times/ twice/ ten times) every (day/ an hour/ thirty minutes).
这个,这种药每(天/小时/半小时)服用(3次/两次/10次)。
B:Does my insurance cover them?
是由保险金支付吗?
Health Insurance-(医疗保险)
u0039u0031u0031u67E5u8BE2u00B7u82F1u8BEDu5355u8BCD
B:Ohhh, I think I broke my leg.
哦哦哦,我象是把腿给摔断了。
A:Here, sir, sit down in this wheelchair.
坐这儿,先生,坐在轮椅上。
insurance的翻译
B:Thanks.
谢谢。
A:The doctor will be with you in a moment. I just need to ask you a few questions.
医生马上就来。我要问你几个问题。
B:All right.
好的。
A:Name, age and date of birth, please.
您的姓名、年龄和出生日期是…?
B:John Taylor, 32, May 23, 1970.
约翰·泰勒,32岁,生于1970年5月23日。
A:Health insurance company and policy number?
您购买的医疗保险的公司和保险单编码是多少?
B:I don’t have it.
我没有。
A:What?
什么?
B:I don’t have health insurance.
我没有买医疗保险。
A:Well, this is going to be a very expensive broken leg, Mr. Taylor.
哦,泰勒先生。这次摔断腿花费可不小。
B:Ohhhh!
哦哦哦。
Holidays and Benefits-(假期和福利)
A:Anything else?
还有其它的吗?
B:Yes, one last thing. How much holiday time do you give your employees every year?
是的,还有最后一件事。每年你们提供给员工的假期怎样的?
A:Our employees receive fifteen days of paid vacation every year. If you don’t use the full fifteen days, they carry over to the following year.
员工有15天的有薪假期。如果没有休完15天的话,可以顺沿至下一年。
B:How about sick days?
那么病假呢?
A:You get five paid sick days.
5天有薪病假。
B:Any other benefits?
还有没有其他的福利?
A:Yes, we have an excellent retirement plan and medical insurance as well.
还有,我们公司还有一项极好的退休规划和医疗保险。
B:Great. Thanks so much for your time.
谢谢您花时间给我面试。
insurance
A:We’ll contact you soon, Ted. Thanks for coming in.
我们会尽快和你联系,特德。谢谢你能来。
1. insurance
1. 保险费:十二、个人申请输入在国外已使用之自用车辆,应於输入许可证申请书内第 九栏(货品名称、规格、厂牌或厂名栏)下端加缮输入口岸(PORT OF ENTRY)名称. 完税价格(DPV)=离岸价格(FOB)+运费(FREICHT)+保险费(INSURANCE)
2. 购买保险:购买保险(INSURANCE)目前已越来越成为加拿大人生活中必不可少的内容之一,因为它的必要性与重要性已经渐渐地深入人心. 所谓保险,它是由众多的购买者将自己所付出的保险费集中到保险公司的手中,进行投资增值,
1. 保险
Insurance is an arrangement in which you pay money to a company, and they pay money to you if something unpleasant happens to you, for example if your property is stolen or damaged, or if you get a serious illness.
e.g. The insurance company paid out for the stolen jewellery and silver...
保险公司赔付了遭窃的珠宝和银器。
e.g. We recommend that you take out travel insurance on all holidays.
我们建议您为所有假期都购买旅行保险。
2. 预防措施;安全保证
If you do something as insurance against something unpleasant happening, you do it to protect yourself in case the unpleasant thing happens.
e.g. The country needs a defence capability as insurance against the unexpected.
国家需要有一定的防御能力,以应对不可预知的情况。