int.打招呼; 哈喽,喂; 你好,您好; 表示问候
名词“喂”的招呼声或问候声
不及物动词喊“喂”
int.
1. Hello! What's happening now?
哟!发生什么事了?
2. hello的翻译
2. Hello, is Mrs. Brow there?
喂,布朗太太在吗?
3. Hello! Is anybody there?
喂!有人吗?
名词
1. She said hello to me when she saw me.
她见到我时向我打招呼。
进出口贸易
A:Good morning, Jacques. Nice talking to you again.How’s the weather in your part of the world?
早上好,Jacques,很高兴又和你谈话。你们那儿的天气怎么样?
B:Couldn’t be better, Rocky.Sunny, 29°, light breeze...
再好不过了,Rocky。晴朗,29度,微风……
A:Stop! I can’t take any more.So, what can I do for you, Jacques?
别说了!我受不了了。我能为你做什么吗,
B:I need a couple of your SB2000 speedboats to rent to guests. Can you give me a price quote?
我需要两只你们生产的SB2000快艇租给游客。你能给我个报价吗?
A:Let’s see... Uh, the list price is $6,500 U.S. You’re a valued customer, so I’ll give you a 10% discount.
让我想想……呃,报价单上是6,500美元。您是我们的一个重要客户,我会给你10%的折扣。
B:That’s very reasonable. Do you have them in stock?
那很合理。你们有现货吗?
A:Sure do! We set up new inventory controls last year, so we don’t have many backlogs any more.
当然有!我们去年建立了新的存货控制系统,所以我们不再有很多的积压订单。
B:That’s good. The tourist season is just around the corner, so I need them pretty quick. What’s the earliest shipping date you can manage?
那很好。旅游旺季就要到了,所以我很快就需要它们。您最早的发货日期是什么时候?
A:They can be ready for shipment in 2-3 weeks.
可以在2-3周内准备好装船。
B:Perfect.What’s the total CIF price, Rocky?
棒极了。到岸价格是多少,Rocky?
A:Hang on ... The price will be $15,230 U.S. to your usual port. Do we have a deal?
稍等……价格是15,230美元,到原先的港口。成交吗?
B:You bet! Send me a fax with all the information, and I’ll send you my order right away. I’ll pay by irrevocable letter of credit, as usual. Same terms as always?
当然!给我发一份所有相关信息的传真,我会立即下订单。我会按惯例以不可撤销信用单方式付款。按照一惯的条款吗?
hello是什么意思
A:Of course.
当然。
B:Great! Nice doing business with you again, Rocky. Bye for now, and say hello to the family for me.
好极了!很高兴再次和你做生意,Rocky。那再见了,带我问你家人好。
A:Will do, and the same goes for me. Bye, Jacques.
我会的,也带我问侯你家人。再见,Jacques.
1. 喂:宝格丽的设计既有法国学院派严谨的规范,又融合了希腊和罗马古典主义的精髓,并加入了意大利文艺复兴时期和19世纪罗马金匠学派的形式,形成了宝格丽独有的古典、奢华风格. 天津味(delisious)威(megatrons)未(future]well(好)为(for)喂(hello)
1. 哈罗;你好
You say 'Hello' to someone when you meet them.
e.g. Hello, Trish...
你好,特里茜。
e.g. Do you want to pop your head in and say hallo to my girlfriend?
你要不要进来和我女友打个招呼?
2. (打电话时的招呼语)喂
You say 'Hello' to someone at the beginning of a telephone conversation, either when you answer the phone or before you give your name or say why you are phoning.
hello的翻译
e.g. A moment later, Cohen picked up the phone. 'Hello?'
过了一会儿,科恩接起电话。“喂?”
e.g. Hallo, may I speak to Frank, please.
喂,我找弗兰克。
3. (用于引起别人注意)喂
You can call 'hello' to attract someone's attention.
e.g. She could see the open door of a departmental office. 'Hello! Excuse me. This is the department of French, isn't it?'...
她看到一个系办公室的门开着。“喂!请问,这是法语系,对吗?”
e.g. Very softly, she called out: 'Hallo? Who's there?'
她轻声细气喊道:“喂?有人吗?”