副词
1. It's not finally settled yet.
这还没有彻底解决。
2. They finally realized that the whole thing was a joke.
他们终于意识到整个事情是场玩笑。
交换名片
A:Here‘s my name card.
这是我的名片。
B:And here‘s mine.
这是我的。
A:It‘s nice to finally meet you.
很高兴终于与你见面了。
B:And I‘m glad to meet you, too.
我也很高兴见到你。
卖车
B:I finally (got rid of/ sold/ threw away) that old Nissan that got me through college.
我最终(摆脱了/卖掉了/扔掉了)大学时代用的旧尼桑。
A:And bought this new car?
然后买了这辆新车?
Sorry, I'm Late-(对不起,我迟到了)
A:Well, you finally got here.
啊,你总算来了。
B:It's about time. I've been waiting in this restaurant a full thirty minutes.
你迟到了。我在这家饭店足足等了三十分钟。
A:Sorry, Jeannie. You know me. I'm always late.
对不起,珍妮。你是知道我的,我总是迟到。
B:Everybody knows, and every body's getting tired of it.
人人都知道,人人都对此感到讨厌。
A:All I can say is sorry. Maybe I'll reform, but don't count on it.
我所能说的只有抱歉。也许我会改正,不过别对我抱太大希望。
1. 最终:凑合组成了个家庭(Family). 只有很少(Few)一部分人比较幸运(Fortun),找到了自己的最爱(Favorite),过上幸福(Fine)生活. 而大多数人的将来(Future),都会逐渐失去感觉(Feeling),最终(Finally)以失败(Fail)告终(Finish).
1. 终于;总算
You use finally to suggest that something happens after a long period of time, usually later than you wanted or expected it to happen.
e.g. The word was finally given for us to get on board...
终于通知我们登乘了。
e.g. The food finally arrived at the end of last week and distribution began...
食品总算在上周末运到并开始分发。
2. 最后地;末尾地
You use finally to indicate that something is last in a series of actions or events.
e.g. The action slips from comedy to melodrama and finally to tragedy.
剧情从喜剧逐渐发展为情节剧,最后又演变为悲剧。
3. (用于引出观点等)最后,最后要说的是
You use finally in speech or writing to introduce a final point, question, or topic.
u0039u0031u0031u67E5u8BE2u00B7u82F1u8BEDu5355u8BCD
e.g. Finally, who needs the theatre?...
最后要说的是,谁还需要剧院呢?
e.g. And finally, a word about the winner and runner-up.
最后,来谈一谈冠亚军。