名词锅; 炊具; 炉灶; 造谣者
Cooking-(做饭)
A:I’d like to help pitch in with? dinner.
我想帮忙一起做饭。
B:Really? You’re joking.
真的吗?你在开玩笑吧。
A:No. I’d like to do something special for you on your birthday.
没开玩笑。我想在你的生日为你做点儿特别的事情。
B:I’d like that. Alright, put on this apron first.
好啊,那你先把围裙带上吧。
A:OK…Now how can I help, hon??
好的…现在,我怎么帮忙,亲爱的?
B:Hmm, let me see… Boil some water and then whisk two eggs.
嗯,让我看看…烧点水,然后再打两个鸡蛋。
A:Easy. I could do that with my eyes closed.(after a while)Done.
这容易。我闭着眼睛都能干。(过了一会儿)做好了。
B:Not bad. Okay, now take some meat and potatoes from the fridge.
也不错嘛,现在你从冰箱里取一些肉和土豆。
cooker
A:How many potatoes do you need?
你需要几个土豆?
cooker的意思
B:Three. And bring four bell peppers?.
三个。再拿四个青椒。
A:Gotcha?… OK. Here they are.
明白…好了,拿来了。
B:Now wash them, then dice the potatoes and bell peppers. Then slice the meat.
现在把它们洗一下,然后把土豆和青椒切成丁儿,然后再把肉切成片。
cooker
A:Where’s the peeler?
削皮刀在哪儿?
B:It’s in the cabinet… Adam, the gas cooker doesn’t work.
在橱柜里…亚当,煤气灶坏了。
A:What? Oh, shit! I cut my finger.
什么?哦,该死!我切到手指了。
B:Let me take a look at that… I can’t stop the bleeding. We need to go to the hospital.
让我看看…我没法给你止血。我们得去医院。
A:I guess cooking is not as easy as I thought.
我想做饭并不像我想的那么简单。
1. cooker
1. 炉子:英国的炉子(cooker) 分用电 和用火两种, 因为安全的缘故,大学宿舍里的厨房都是用电的. 很多刚到英国的留学生很不习惯慢腾腾的电铁片(hob), 觉得没有爆炒的感觉,所以做出来的菜不好吃. 其实不然,电铁片虽然较慢,但是加热恒定均匀,
2. 爐:看(look)炊事员(cook)用烤炉(cooker)做小甜饼(cookie)思念(miss)的泪水令她的双眼蒙上了一层薄雾(mist)她甜美的傻笑(smile)可以传送好几英里(mile)美女瞥了(glance)了他一眼,他失去了平衡(balance)(腿都软了).
3. 灶:microwave 微波炉 | cooker 灶 | food processor 食品加工机
1. 炉灶;灶具
A cooker is a large metal device for cooking food using gas or electricity. A cooker usually consists of a grill, an oven, and some gas or electric rings.
cooker
e.g. ...a gas cooker.
煤气灶