名词咖啡豆; 咖啡粉; (一杯)咖啡; 非正式的社交集会
名词
1. coffee的解释
1. Two coffees, please.
请来两杯咖啡。
2. Two coffees, please!
请来两杯咖啡!
3. coffee的意思
3. How about having some coffee?
要不要喝点咖啡?
起床
A:It’s time to get up!
该起床了!
B:I just went to bed!
我刚刚睡下。
A:You shouldn’t have stayed up so late watching TV. I told you we had to get an early start.
你不该夜里看电视看得那么晚。我告诉过你我们得清早动身。
B:I know, but that movie was just too good to leave. I guess I’ll just have to pay the price and be sleepy.
我知道。但那个影片太吸引人了,不能不看。我想我只得认了,就困倦些吧。
A:Do you want to eat breakfast here?
你还想在家里吃早饭吗?
B:No. Why don’t we just grab a bite at the coffee shop next door?
不了,我们干嘛不在隔壁的咖啡馆里吃点东西呢。
A:Okay by me.
我没意见。
在咖啡馆
A:Good afternoon.
下午好。
B:I'm Tom, Zhang. We made a reservation for tea this afternoon.
我是汤姆。张,我们已预定好今天下午用茶点。
A:Yes, sir. This way, please. Here's your table. Is this all right?
是的先生。请这儿走。这就是你们的桌子,您感觉还可以吗?
B:Yes, it's nice, indeed. Thank you.
好极了!谢谢你。
A:I'm so glad you like it. What would you like? We serve coffee and tea, sandwiches, cakes and cold drinks.Please look under the plate-glass at the menu for afternoon tea.
您满意我很高兴。您想要点什么?我们供应咖啡、茶、三明治、蛋糕和冷饮。请看玻璃下面的茶点单。
B:What would you like, Mike?
你想吃点什么,迈克?
C:I'll try a chicken salad sandwich and have a cup of coffee with cream.
我想尝尝鸡肉色拉三明治,并要一杯奶咖啡。
A:How about you, Mr. Zhang?
那么您呢,张先生?
B:I will have black tea with lemon and sugar and a piece of Swiss roll.
我要柠檬红茶加糖和一个面包卷。
A:Anything else?
还要什么吗?
B:What's your specialty today?
你们今天有什么特色食品?
A:We have strawberries with cream today. I suggest you try them.
我们今天供应鲜奶油草莓,我建议你们可以试一试。
B:Good, I will.
好的,我想尝一尝。
在餐厅
coffee是什么意思
A:Good morning. Can I help you?
早上好。有什么能效劳的吗?
B:I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.
我想要一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋。
A:What kind of juice do you prefer, sir?
您想要哪种果汁呢?
B:Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.
西柚汁,还有,我要杯很浓的咖啡。
coffee
A:Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?
好的,一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,对吗?
B:Yes, that’s right.
是的。
A:Is there any thing else, sir?
还有什么吗,先生?
B:No, that’s all.
没有了,谢谢。
A:Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered.
早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上来了。
B:Just put it on the table, please.
请放在桌上。
A:Do you need anything else, sir?
先生,还有其他需要吗?
u0039u0031u0031u67E5u8BE2u00B7u82F1u8BEDu5355u8BCD
B:No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?
没有,谢谢。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱里?
A:What kind of juice would you like, sir?
哪种果汁呢,先生?
B:Tomato, orange and apple juice, please.
番茄汁、橙汁及苹果汁。
A:Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir.
好的,我立刻去取。麻烦您先签了这张帐单。
1. 咖啡色:供应专业电镀加工厚(MIC)金供应专业电镀加工厚(MIC)金主要加工工藝包括瑞士标准:IPG炉内1N14色、IPG炉内2N18色、IPG炉内24K色、 IP钛色(Titanium)、IP氮化钛色、 IPS(离子镀不锈钢色)、IP爐內玫瑰金(Rose golden)、IP咖啡色(Coffee)、IP红、IP蓝色
2.
2. 热咖啡:同样会增加搪瓷器皿中铅的析出. 咖啡(coffee)属于酸性热饮料,如果用搪瓷器皿贮存或饮用咖啡(coffee),容易使搪瓷器皿中的铅析出. 柑橘类酸性饮料与热咖啡(coffee)相同,因此用搪瓷器皿贮存或饮用酸性饮料,同样会增加搪瓷器皿中铅的析出.
3. coffee的意思
3. 浓缩咖啡:只要在意大利浓缩咖啡(coffee)中加入适量的鲜奶油,即轻松地完成一杯康宝蓝. 嫩白的鲜奶油轻轻漂浮在深沉的咖啡(coffee)上,宛若一朵出淤泥而不染的白莲花,令人不忍一口喝下. 在意大利浓缩咖啡(coffee)中,不加鲜奶油、牛奶,
1. 咖啡
Coffee is a hot drink made with water and ground or powdered coffee beans.
e.g. Would you like some coffee?...
要来点咖啡吗?
e.g. Newman poured more black coffee and lit a cigarette.
纽曼又倒了些黑咖啡,接着点了支烟。
2. 咖啡豆;咖啡粉
Coffee is the roasted beans or powder from which the drink is made.
e.g. Brazil harvested 28m bags of coffee in 1991, the biggest crop for four years.
1991年,巴西的咖啡豆产量达2,800万袋,为4年来最高。
e.g. ...superior quality coffee.
优质咖啡