形容词关闭着的,封闭着的; 密闭着的,保密的; <美>准备好了的,定了契约的
动词“close”的过去式和过去分词
Cooking-(做饭)
A:I’d like to help pitch in with? dinner.
我想帮忙一起做饭。
B:Really? You’re joking.
真的吗?你在开玩笑吧。
A:No. I’d like to do something special for you on your birthday.
没开玩笑。我想在你的生日为你做点儿特别的事情。
B:I’d like that. Alright, put on this apron first.
好啊,那你先把围裙带上吧。
A:OK…Now how can I help, hon??
好的…现在,我怎么帮忙,亲爱的?
B:Hmm, let me see… Boil some water and then whisk two eggs.
嗯,让我看看…烧点水,然后再打两个鸡蛋。
A:Easy. I could do that with my eyes closed.(after a while)Done.
这容易。我闭着眼睛都能干。(过了一会儿)做好了。
B:Not bad. Okay, now take some meat and potatoes from the fridge.
也不错嘛,现在你从冰箱里取一些肉和土豆。
A:How many potatoes do you need?
你需要几个土豆?
B:Three. And bring four bell peppers?.
三个。再拿四个青椒。
A:Gotcha?… OK. Here they are.
明白…好了,拿来了。
B:Now wash them, then dice the potatoes and bell peppers. Then slice the meat.
现在把它们洗一下,然后把土豆和青椒切成丁儿,然后再把肉切成片。
A:Where’s the peeler?
削皮刀在哪儿?
B:It’s in the cabinet… Adam, the gas cooker doesn’t work.
在橱柜里…亚当,煤气灶坏了。
A:What? Oh, shit! I cut my finger.
什么?哦,该死!我切到手指了。
B:Let me take a look at that… I can’t stop the bleeding. We need to go to the hospital.
让我看看…我没法给你止血。我们得去医院。
A:I guess cooking is not as easy as I thought.
我想做饭并不像我想的那么简单。
1. 关闭的:cplv将不拷贝裸逻辑卷的前512个字节,但它会更新新的逻辑卷的LVCB中的域. 7. 使用chlv 和chmod命令重新命名或者重置在新的逻辑卷上可能需要设置的属性. 为了重新命名逻辑卷,文件系统或者裸逻辑卷必须在关闭的 (closed)状态.
1. 封闭的;不接受新人(或新思想)的
A closed group of people does not welcome new people or ideas from outside.
e.g. It was to be a closed circle of no more than twelve women...
它本来应该是一个不超过12名女性的封闭的小圈子。
e.g. It is a closed society in the sense that they've not been exposed to many things.
他们接触的事不多,从这一方面来说这是个封闭的社团。
2. see also: close
a closed book -> see book
behind closed doors -> see door