名词预订;(登台等的)预约;(对犯规者的)记名警告动词“book”的现在分词网络订舱;预定;在线预订
名词
1. All bookings must be made by post.
所有预约都必须用信函形式。
住宿
A:Good morning, sir. May I help you?
早安,先生。能为您服务吗?
B:Yes. I have a room booked with you, for three days starting today. Name of Lu, L-U.
是的,我已向你们订了房间,从今天开始,共三天。姓陆,L-U。
A:Thank you, Mr. Lu. Please wait a moment while I check our reservations list.That's Mr. Steven Lu, from Taipei?
谢谢,陆先生。请稍等,我查一下订房名单。您是Steven Lu,从台北来的?
booking是什么意思
B:Yes, it is.
是的,没错。
A:Mr. Lu, everything is OK. Your booking is from today through Wendnsday. Single room. Your room number is 512. Here's your key.
陆先生,没问题的。您从今天订到星期三,单人房。房间号码是512。这是您的钥匙。
B:Thanks. Could you point me in the right direction?
谢谢。您能告诉我要往哪里走吗?
A:Certainly, sir. The elevators are right across the lobby.Floors one to eight are the elevators to the left.
当然可以,先生。电梯就在大厅的正对面。 一到八楼上下使用的电梯在左边。
B:Hi. I'd like to cash an American Express traveler's check.
嗨,我想兑换美国运通的旅行支票。
A:Sure. Would you please sign your name on the back, sir, with your passport number? And I'll need to see your passport.
没问题。先生,请您在支票背后签上名字和护照号码。另外,我需要看一下您的护照。
B:Sure. Can you give me fifty dollars in small bills, please, and ten dollars in change?
好的。你可以帮我把50块钱换成小钞,10块换成零钱吗?
A:No problems. Here's your passport, and here's your money. Have a nice day, Mr. Lu.
没问题。这是您的护照,还有您的钱。祝您愉快,陆先生。
1. 预订:一般的航空公司都有预订(booking)的制度,让乘客透过电话与网络预订机票. 一般来说,即使所有机位都销售一空,航空公司通常会留一两个空位,以防流程错误发生时可以派得上用场. 但西北航空公司却不这幺做,它不但在预订机票时没有预留多余的空位,
2. 订舱:在所有的出口物流中,订舱(BOOKING)费用是物流成本中很大的一块. 7,8家船公司控制着90%的市场运力!据专家计算一般20尺、40尺的集装箱平均海运成本为400、600美金. 而市场价格几乎让货主疯狂. 船公司频频调价.
3. 订房:住房需知 #提供线上订房(booking)服务,如需加人每人酌收500元;春节期间每加一人酌收70...
4. booking是什么意思
4. 订票:反观咨询场景,不但主题新颖,而且情节跌宕,从保险索赔(insurance claim),到转学申请(school transfer),再到场馆订票(booking),不一而足. 应该说,ESOL导演的雅思场景是繁多的,但总有桎梏. 无论是崭新的场景,还是老掉牙的场景,
1. 预约;预订
A booking is the arrangement that you make when you book something such as a hotel room, a table at a restaurant, a theatre seat, or a place on public transport.
e.g. I suggest you tell him there was a mistake over his late booking.
我建议你告诉他,他应该及早预订。